RSS

Jewelry’s new member Kim Ye Won looks like Ha Ji Won?


Girl group Jewelry’s newest member Kim Ye Won is making headlines for being a look-a-like of actress Ha Ji Won.

If it’s going to be more specific, she’s a look-a-like of Gil Ra Im, Ha Ji Won’s character from the recently concluded SBS drama, “Secret Garden“. Since Ha Ji Won sported a short haircut in the drama, Gil Ra Im looks a lot like this new member.


Kim Ye Won expressed, “I’m very honored but I think people are just saying that because of the hairstyle. I don’t think I actually look like her.”

When asked about what other celebrities people have told her she resembled, she answered, “I don’t agree with this, but people have told me I look like After School’s UEE, Raina, and Lizzy. The celebrities I look like usually have big cheeks.”

Even though people find her big cheeks endearing, she considers it a flaw. She said, “I want to lose the fat in them really badly.”

The new Jewelry will start promotions from next week.

source: allkpop

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS