RSS

Jo Sung Mo clarifies negative rumors about his wife

Newly-wedded husband, singer Jo Sung Mo, recently came forth to clarify negative rumors regarding his wife that have been circulating on the internet.

“I stressed about whether to talk about this or not. They are most definitely not true,” Jo Sung Mo confessed. He was referring to the scandal about his wife which had surfaced from a online community. “My heart hurts thinking about the price she has to pay for meeting a famous man. When you look at my beautiful wife, you will know who chased who. It is pure common sense that this talk is nonsense.”

He continued, “My wife is someone who I need to spare and take care of. I will just firmly believe that it was their way of saying congratulations, and will keep working hard.”

Regarding the suspicions surround their sudden marriage, Jo Sung Mo firmly stated, “It’s not a trend, but she’s not pregnant yet. I want to help as much as I can in having a baby.”

It was reported that his wife, Goo Min Ji, was a former actress who went into modeling, and later changed paths and is now pursuing her studies in design.

Check out some of the wedding pictures below.












source: allkpop

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS